1. What is Bright Futures Treatment Center’s location?
We have a desirable location that is close to the ocean. You can find us at:
2320 South Seacrest Blvd.
Boynton Beach, Florida 33435
2. What accreditations does Bright Futures have?
We take no chances when it comes to your safety. We hold all the important accreditations for this industry, including:
- The Joint Commission NPO
- The Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- Florida Association of Recovery Residences (FARR)
- The Florida Department of Children and Families
- National Council on Alcoholism and other Drug Dependencies (NCADD)
- NAADAC, the Association for Addiction Professionals
3. What is the duration of the programs?
Every program will last as long as you need it to. This is something we tailor according to the circumstances of our client’s life and addiction.
CEO & Founder / CRRA / NCIP
Clinical Director, LMHC, LPC, ACS
Director of Operations - Certified Recovery Coach
Director of Case Management
Director Of Admissions
Director Of Digital Marketing