One of the most important steps in your substance addiction recovery is also the first step – gathering up the courage to admit that you have a problem and deciding to do something about it. Unfortunately, many people who are suffering from substance abuse are reluctant to ask for help. In addition to the combined complex emotions of shame and guilt, there is also the fear of not knowing how you will organize and pay for treatment. Thankfully, at least part of your treatment costs could be covered if you have access to health insurance. Obviously, the level of coverage will depend on your insurance provider and your exact package. Does Humana cover rehab? This is one of the questions that our patients often ask, and we are here to offer you a detailed explanation. In addition to answering this concern, Bright Futures Treatment Center Florida will also explain how to check your Humana Medicare coverage and benefits for your recovery.
Check Your Humana Medicare Coverage at Bright Futures
If you have access to Medicare and are in need of substance treatment, it’s only natural to question whether Humana covers rehab. We are here to put your mind at ease since the Bright Futures Treatment Center in Boynton Beach accepts insurance coverage from most of the larger national insurance providers. This means that if you have insurance with a major carrier, up to 100% of your costs of treatment can be covered.
Some patients are still worried about exactly what kind of substance abuse treatment will be covered by their insurance, and they might not understand if Humana covers drug rehab or if Humana covers alcohol rehab. However, according to the Affordable Care Act (ACA), medical and behavioral health services are deemed to be essential health benefits. This also includes substance use disorder treatment for both drugs and alcohol. Therefore, Humana Medicare will cover treatment for both drugs and alcohol addiction.
However, there can be differences in which Humana Medicare coverage for your recovery is available according to your specific insurance plan. Several types of individual medical insurance plans are available on the market, and it can be easy to get confused and not know exactly what is covered. Two of the most common insurance plans are:
- Preferred Provider Organizations (PPOs)
- Health Maintenance Organizations (HMOs)
In general, PPOs are typically more flexible and will let patients seek out recovery treatment without a referral. On the other hand, HMOs will require that you have a designated primary care physician, and seek care from providers who are in your network. Additionally, there may also be differences in the level of coverage depending on your state. To answer the question “does Humana cover rehab in Bright Futures?”, the state of Florida is included in Humana Medicare coverage, meaning that its benefits are available for your recovery and treatment.
Other insurance providers which are accepted in Bright Futures
Now that you understand that there can be differences in the coverage provided by different plans, you might want to check which other carriers are accepted in Bright Futures. To make things easier for you, we have a list of accepted health insurance providers. Keep in mind that providers can offer their insurance holders various plans. This means that the specific benefits covered by your insurance will depend on the type of plan you have.
If your provider is not on the list, feel free to call us, and we can check your insurance. We will tell you what benefits and services you are eligible for, as well as the extent of the coverage. You should know that up to all of the costs of your treatment can be covered by your insurance. We can suggest payment options if your insurance isn’t currently accepted in Bright Futures. Additionally, we can also figure out a payment plan if you need to cover part of the treatment costs yourself.
An important thing to note is that Bright Futures accepts Medicare coverage, so if you were wondering whether Humana covers drug rehab – the answer would be a definite yes. Don’t let your fear of insurance get in the way of your recovery. Contact us and we will do our best to find a way to help you.
Does Humana cover alcohol rehab in Bright Futures?
Humana is one of the largest health insurance providers in the country, and it serves more than 13 million people. This means that they are in-network with many treatment facilities in multiple states. However, since coverage can vary depending on your plan, it makes sense to wonder if Humana covers alcohol rehab and to what extent? Besides being based on the insurance plan, your level of coverage and benefits will also depend on where you live.
Treatment for alcohol addiction falls under the Humana Behavioral Health Benefits. For the exact details regarding your insurance, you should check your benefit plan documentation. Coverage for substance abuse treatment and alcohol abuse should be included under mental health services.
You can check your insurance policy to see what type of coverage you have, but that will probably leave you confused. Policies are sometimes worded in a way to is hard to understand. Even if you contact your provider, it still might not be clear whether alcohol rehab treatment in Bright Futures is something that Humana does or doesn’t cover. Thankfully, the short answer would be: Yes, Humana Medicare is accepted in the Bright Futures Treatment Center. However, we would still advise you to contact our admissions specialists who can which benefits and services you are entitled to.
How about drug rehab?
Humana medical coverage can be a great option for both families and individuals since it provides comprehensive health insurance. Humana’s insurance plans actually do provide resources for substance abuse rehabilitation. Your plan could even have specific options for mental health and addiction coverage. Pay attention to the differences in individual policies, since you may be only partially covered. This means that there could be co-pay requirements.
We realize that this all sounds needlessly complicated, which is often purposefully done to make insurance more intimidating. If you were wondering “does Humana cover drug rehab”, you don’t need to worry because the answer is yes. Humana can cover some of your substance abuse services and offer you benefits for treatment. Bright Futures accepts Humana Medicare for drug rehab. We can work with you to check your insurance and tell you about the benefits it covers. Drug and other substance use addiction treatment plans are often individualized and specifically tailored to the needs of every patient.
Humana can also cover the treatment for addiction to prescription medication, such as Oxycodone or Adderall. However, patients will sometimes require Medically Assisted Treatment (MAT) to help them deal with recovery and reduce the risk of relapse. Suboxone treatment could be covered by Humana, but we recommend checking which prescription medication treatments are covered in your plan.
How to check your Humana Medicare coverage?
While it can be comforting to know that the Bright Futures Treatment Center in Boynton Beach accepts Humana insurance; it’s still good to know which benefits are provided by your carrier. Although insurance itself can be quite confusing, there are several ways how you can check whether or not Humana covers rehab center Florida expenses. Rest assured, that regardless of your level of coverage, we can work with you to find a solution for your treatment. All you need to do is to reach out and ask for help.
Here’s how to check your Humana Medicare coverage and benefits:
- We can verify your insurance. Contact us, and we will be happy to check our insurance and discuss your benefits with you. We can explain which treatment is best suited to your needs, and tell you which services and benefits are covered.
- Check with Humana. You can go to Humana’s website and view your plan details there. Unfortunately, insurance websites can be hard to navigate. Therefore, you might need to contact an insurance representative and ask them “does Humana cover rehab?”.
If you are inquiring about a loved one, you will need to have their medical information, as well as their health insurance ID card. We always strive to make our admissions process streamlined and easy to understand. All the information you provide us with is strictly confidential.
Which addiction treatments are offered in Bright Futures?
The Bright Futures Treatment Center is specialized in dealing with patients who are suffering from substance use addiction. All of your patients are greeted by professional staff that will be kind and understanding of your situation. We treat patients who are in various stages of their recovery, and we are experienced in dealing with:
- Alcohol Treatment. Patients suffering from alcohol addiction are both physically and mentally dependent on alcohol. We offer multiple levels of care, as well as group sessions where you will learn to form strong social bonds. Here you will find support and be encouraged to open up at your own pace.
- Prescription drug dependency. Although prescription drugs are given to you by a medical doctor, addiction can still occur after taking the prescribed medication for an extended period of time. Our accredited facility offers treatment for prescription drug dependencies such as opioids, stimulants, or anti-anxiety medication.
- Heroin Treatment. Heroin is highly addictive and requires treatment from professionals who are trained and certified. We have master-level clinicians who can treat the needs of individual patients.
- Crack cocaine treatment. Crack Cocaine is an addictive and deadly stimulant. Treatment and recovery from crack cocaine require the help of trained professionals.
Our clinical team will always analyze each patient and create a specialized treatment plan specially suited to their needs. We support our patients through their entire journey and help them to lead sober and fulfilling lives. As patients progress through their recovery, they will also attend various forms of therapy.
What kind of therapy is offered at Bright Futures Treatment Center?
When patients initially contact us, we perform an initial assessment to determine the type of treatment that is appropriate for their needs. As patients complete their programs, we offer continued care and regular meetings to ensure they avoid relapse. We have several types of therapy, which patients can progress through on their road to recovery. Here is the progress of our addiction treatment program:
- Residential Level 5. We offer medically assisted inpatient treatment supervised by professional clinical therapists. We can offer you a safe and supportive environment for your recovery. This is recommended for patients who are just beginning their recovery from substance abuse.
- Day/Night treatment. A supervised sober environment is one of the most important parts of your recovery. We provide luxury residential housing to make you feel comfortable and at home.
- Intensive Outpatient. Patients who have completed a previous program attend Intensive Outpatient therapy. Treatment consists of attending group sessions, as well as seeing an individual therapist.
- Outpatient treatment. After the Intensive Outpatient program is completed, patients will continue with their Outpatient Program Patients at this level of therapy are encouraged to seek employment, and they will have a sponsor who can support them through the 12 step process.
How to check if rehab is covered by your insurance
As you can see, there are different levels of treatment based on the type of substance addiction you have, as well as your previously completed programs. Deciding to treat your addiction is a serious commitment, which will ultimately lead to a healthy, sober, and happy life. However, if you want your recovery to be lifelong you will need to go through multiple programs. Therefore, it’s natural to wonder if Humana covers drug rehab and all of the required treatments.
Instead of panicking, we suggest that you contact our admissions specialists. As part of our admissions process, we offer an initial assessment which is free of charge. Here we will review your insurance, explain whether Humana covers alcohol rehab, and discuss other benefits. We are here to understand your needs and to help you organize your treatment and recovery.
Can you enter rehab without insurance?
Some patients may find that their insurance plan doesn’t cover the full extent of their treatment. In those situations, you can co-pay for the remainder which isn’t covered. We can help you figure out a payment plan which makes sense for your current needs and financial situation.
Similarly, even patients without insurance can also turn to Bright Futures Treatment Center for rehab. We accept various forms of payment, and we offer flexible payment plans. You can pay on a weekly, monthly, or even a per-treatment basis. If you are inquiring about a loved one, we can also help you arrange payment for them, and you can even send them personal spending money while they are in therapy. Cost can be a determining factor in your choice of which rehab facility to visit, and we always try to provide the best treatment for our patients. Leaving your addiction untreated can end up costing you much more than the associated costs or treatment. Therefore, we recommend finding the best level of care suited to your needs and your budget.
How does admission to the Bright Futures Treatment Center function?
Asking for help takes a lot of courage, and we want you to feel safe and accepted as soon as you contact us. Our main goal is to get you the treatment you need to let you live a sober and healthy life. For these reasons, we have made our admissions process fast and simple. All you need to do is to reach out to us, and we will handle all of the details. Our admission is divided into four parts:
- Initial call and collecting information. The first steps are the most important ones. You just need to ask for help, and our admissions specialists will guide you through the rest of the process. We will gather your information and answer any questions you may have.
- Insurance review. We can check your insurance information and explain the Humana Medicare coverage and benefits for your recovery. Your privacy and confidentiality will be taken seriously. All of the information you give us will remain private.
- Travel arrangements. We will gladly assist you in planning and coordinating your travel.
- Arrival and pickup. A staff member can organize your pickup and you will be greeted at our treatment facility by friendly and welcoming staff.
From there, your only job will be to focus on your recovery. Dealing with addiction is difficult, and asking for help is never easy. We want to make your treatment as comfortable as possible, and that includes the admissions process itself.
What are the next steps in your rehab and recovery?
The goal of anyone who is suffering from substance use addiction should be to achieve long-term sobriety. We support the recovery of our patients by providing them with a calming environment and supporting them through each of their programs. As patients progress through their treatment, they will eventually finish with their Outpatient program.
However, at Bright Futures we are interested in the well-being of all of your patients. For this reason, we try to stay connected to your former patients and provide them with aftercare as an important part of their sobriety. All of our previous alumni are always welcome in our activities. We encourage them to stay connected and support others who are going through a similar journey of recovery.
Why you should choose Bright Futures for your recovery
The road to recovery is difficult and filled with fear and self-doubt. However, it’s important to know that you are not alone in your journey. We believe that enjoying and celebrating sober life is an integral part of rehabilitation. For this reason, we have integrated numerous fun and engaging therapeutic activities into our programs. Participating in group activities is a great way to boost your confidence and build social skills.
Additionally, by having our facility located in beautiful South Florida we can provide you with the perfect environment to start your recovery. We organize day trips to the beach, barbecues, and numerous outdoor activities to engage your body and mind. The right mix of healthy nutrition and physical activity can help bring balance to your life.
Hopefully, this article has given you some insight into how insurance works to cover the costs of your rehabilitation. We have explained how to check your Humana Medicare coverage and benefits for your recovery. Now all you need to do is to ask for help, and you can leave all the details to us.
1. What is Bright Futures Treatment Center’s location?
We have a desirable location that is close to the ocean. You can find us at:
2320 South Seacrest Blvd.
Boynton Beach, Florida 33435
2. What accreditations does Bright Futures have?
We take no chances when it comes to your safety. We hold all the important accreditations for this industry, including:
- The Joint Commission NPO
- The Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- Florida Association of Recovery Residences (FARR)
- The Florida Department of Children and Families
- National Council on Alcoholism and other Drug Dependencies (NCADD)
- NAADAC, the Association for Addiction Professionals
3. What is the duration of the programs?
Every program will last as long as you need it to. This is something we tailor according to the circumstances of our client’s life and addiction.