Addiction is a vile disease – and Bright Futures Treatment Center offers a way to break free from its clutches. Our distinguished professionals can provide the highest levels of care and treatment needed for a successful recovery. At our luxurious facilities, you’ll find a safe haven from addiction, where you can take giant steps toward lifelong sobriety. Whether it is you or a loved one who fell prey to this vile illness, the time to get help is right now. Contact us today and opt for inpatient rehab Florida holds in the highest regard. Get started on the path to a happy, healthy life that you deserve.
Florida Inpatient Rehab – What it Includes and What to Expect?
Inpatient rehab is a form of addiction treatment where the patient stays at the facility for an extended period. During this time, the patient attends therapy sessions and participates in a variety of activities designed to help them heal. This type of treatment is often advised by medical professionals and mental health specialists. It provides a controlled environment for recovery and round-the-clock medical and emotional support. This is why inpatient rehab in Florida gives amazing results. As such, it is viewed as superior to all other forms of SUD treatment.
How does the Florida inpatient rehab process work at Bright Futures?
Addiction treatment has one purpose only. To allow a person to heal, both mentally and physically. As such, it must cover every base and every little detail. Here’s how Bright Futures’ inpatient rehab Florida program works:
- Admission. A person checks in into our facility, according to our admission protocol. It is a straightforward process and only takes a few minutes;
- Initial assessment. After checking in, the patient goes through an extensive medical and psychiatric evaluation. This is a critical part of the recovery process. It allows our specialists to devise the best treatment plan, that tends to a person’s specific needs.
- Detoxification. Detox is a tipping point on the road to healing. However, it is always followed by withdrawal. It is the most unpleasant part of the process. Fortunately, things are only looking up from this point on. At this stage, our staff never leaves a person’s side. We employ Medically Assisted Treatment (MAT) to make the transition as easy as possible;
- Therapy. Following detox, the patient starts attending various therapy sessions. This is when true healing, mental and physical, begins. At Bright Futures, therapy is always individualized for a person’s condition and gender;
- Therapeutic activities. Fun, relaxation, and creative engagement can significantly speed up the recovery process. That’s why patients are encouraged to partake in therapeutic activities such as sports, art classes, yoga sessions, and many more.
What therapies does Bright Futures’ inpatient program in Palm Beach, FL include?
Adequate therapy is the backbone of rehab. It gives the patient tools to lead a quality life, free of addiction. That’s why Bright Futures covers all the bases with various forms of therapy:
Every Step Taken in Inpatient Rehab Florida is a Big Leap Toward Lifelong Wellness
Recovery is a gradual process. It takes time and commitment to make every step a meaningful one. Therefore, a continuum of care isn’t only necessary – it is imperative. At Bright Futures, patients receive personalized guidance through every stage of addiction.
- Early Intervention Services;
- Outpatient Services;
- Intensive Outpatient/Partial Hospitalization Services;
- Residential/Inpatient Services;
- Medically Managed Intensive Inpatient Service.
These 5 Levels of Care are a “golden standard” in addiction therapy. They allow our specialists to focus solely on an individual and their needs. Here, a person can take small steps toward recovery, before making a giant leap into a lifetime of sobriety and wellness.
How long does our inpatient rehab Boynton Beach program take?
Inpatient rehab in Boynton Beach is the most intensive form of addiction treatment. As such, it generally lasts longer than other options, such as Outpatient Program or Partial Hospitalization Program Florida offers. The average length of stay is 30-45 days. However, this period may vary depending on several factors, such as:
- Addiction severity;
- Type of substance that caused the addiction and period of usage;
- The existence of accompanying mental health conditions;
- Previous rehab attendance.
Therefore, an individual program can last even shorten than 30 days. But, it can also last more than 90 in the most severe cases.
What to expect from our residential treatment?
Having clear goals makes any endeavor easier. Recovery is no different. It goes much smoother when a person knows what they’re working toward. At Bright Futures, patients learn how to:
- Manage and resist cravings;
- Develop healthy coping skills;
- Avoid the risks that can lead to relapse;
- Use nutrition and exercise to further improve health;
- Develop skills that will help them reintegrate into society;
- Pursue wellness in all its forms (spiritual, social, mental, physical).
Put together, these skills all lead back to a simple goal: A smooth transition back into a healthy, happy, and productive life.
Who Is A Candidate for Inpatient Program In Bright Futures?
Inpatient rehab is a treatment option for people who have a Substance Use Disorder (SUD) and need to be monitored 24/7. However, SUD impacts every person differently. Therefore, it is impossible to find a solution that can treat every variant. At least, not with sufficient reliability.
For this reason, addiction treatments Bright Futures specializes in include:
- Alcohol addiction treatment;
- Heroin addiction treatment;
- Crack Cocaine addiction treatment;
- Oxycodone addiction treatment;
- Adderall addiction treatment.
Patients who developed a SUD from excessive use of said opiates, opioids, or stimulants stand to gain the most from our inpatient and partial hospitalization program in Florida. Our personnel has excessive knowledge and experience in treating these addictions. This allows our patients to receive step-by-step guidance to long-term sobriety, along with the individualized support they need and deserve.
What types of addiction should be treated via an inpatient program?
In general, anyone suffering from any form of addiction can benefit from the inpatient program in Boynton Beach, FL. However, inpatient rehab is best suited for those with:
- Severe alcohol or drug addiction;
- Co-existing mental health disorders.
In both these cases, the best course of action is for a patient to be completely removed from their environment. A dedicated, safe space, round-the-clock care, and lack of distractions allow a person to focus solely on healing. That is why inpatient programs show better results than any other rehab form and much faster.
Benefits of Florida Inpatient Rehab plans
The prime goal of rehab is mitigating the damage addiction caused to a person. However, benefits (especially long-term ones) go way further than that. Our inpatient rehab Palm Beach program helps patients:
- Go through detox with the least amount of trouble and pain, due to 24/7 medical care and counseling;
- Address and work through the addiction issues in a safe and supportive environment;
- Build a new skill set and gain confidence for life after rehab;
- Establish connections with others who are going through similar experiences and receive peer support;
- Reintegrate into society through a variety of aftercare services and activities.
Granted, this list is far from complete. Inpatient rehab in Florida focuses on an individual above all. Therefore, the benefits a person can reap are those that fit their needs and help them transition into a life of sobriety in the fastest and most reliable way.
Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) vs Standard Inpatient Program (IP)?
This is the most common conundrum for anyone considering SUD treatment. After all, choosing the right type of treatment is what determines the length of recovery. However, it is important to note that both options come with the same benefits. In both cases, a person will receive individualized care and support needed to overcome addiction. They will have access to the same therapies, clinical specialists, and supporting activities. So, where does the difference lie, exactly?
Put simply, the only differences between the Inpatient and Partial Hospitalization Program Florida offers are in feasibility and intensity. An inpatient program in Boynton Beach is much more intensive. As such, it allows a person to reach their goals the fastest. However, it does require ultimate commitment, since a patient must remain on-site for the entire duration of the program. And, this option is simply not feasible for many people.
Those with families and steady jobs can seldom leave their entire life behind. Even for the sake of healing. In that case, our Partial Hospitalization Program in Florida offers a perfect solution. A person can maintain their daily routine and only come in for treatment several times a week.
Short Term Stay and Who Could Benefit From It?
A short-term stay is an ideal option for those who cannot fully commit to the inpatient rehab Florida clinics provide. This type of program allows for ultimate flexibility. A person can live at home, maintain work/life balance, and only come in for treatments once a day. Therefore, a short-term stay is the best for those who didn’t fully succumb to addiction. It provides a nudge in the right direction with only minimal change in everyday routine.
Individualized long term rehab
Addiction hits everyone differently. The specifics can vary based on a vast array of factors. Personal experiences, history, social circles, even gender – all play a crucial role in determining the best course of treatment. This is why Bright Futures adopted the individualization of the rehab program as our default operating method.
Our inpatient rehab Boynton Beach options are tailored and personal to the individual. We focus on each patient’s needs and adapt the treatment based on all mentioned factors. As a result, our patients can see lower relapse rates and better success rates overall.
Sober Activities to Brighten Up Recovery
Recovery is a long journey. If it was all about therapy and clinical assignments, it would get really dull, really fast. But, at Bright Futures, we’re doing everything to not let that happen. Here, healthy fun is an integral part of the healing process. As a part of inpatient rehab in Boynton Beach, our clients can enjoy a vast array of exciting activities. Some of them include:
- Beach Visits;
- Paddle Boarding;
- Meditation & Yoga;
- Go Carts.
And, this is just a small example. At Bright Futures, patients do have a say about what kind of activities to organize. But, the best thing is, these do not serve as a pastime only. They double up as therapeutic, too. Through them, our patients improve social and teambuilding skills, creative thinking, all while boosting physical and mental health. And most importantly, they learn that there is fun in sobriety – more than any substance could ever provide.
Bright Futures – Your Second Home
A person’s environment plays a great role in recovery. If they reflect the ultimate goal of lifelong sobriety, healing rates, and effectiveness spike. That’s why all our inpatient rehab Palm Beach programs take place in dedicated facilities:
Bright Futures Clinic is an advanced recovery center. Designed to eliminate distraction factors, it allows a person to fully dedicate to healing. Here, a patient receives 24/7 physical and emotional support from a team of Master level clinicians.
On the flip side, our residential complex is a place clients can truly call their own for the entire length of their stay. It is a safe space where they can focus on healing, practice clinical assignments set by their therapists, reminisce, or simply relax. With an array of modern amenities, every person can feel right at home here.
Why the Ocean Can Help In Rehab?
Bright Futures is located in Boynton Beach, Palm Beach County, FL. And the decision to settle here wasn’t random. Florida is known as the Capital of Rehab Centers. Many facilities are located here and the ocean is one of the top reasons for that.
Ever since ancient times, people recognized the healing power of the ocean. Granted, things were more in line with “higher powers” back then. Today, however, we have an abundance of scientific evidence that reinforces this theory.
- The ocean does wonders for the immune system. Swimming in it ups the white blood cells count, thus boosting the body’s natural defenses against viruses and bacteria.
- Ocean waters abound with trace elements and minerals that act as natural antibiotics. All it takes is a dip for these microscopic benefactors to find their way into a person’s body.
- Salty air and water have anti-inflammatory and anti-infective properties on the respiratory system. So, breathing with “full lungs” isn’t only a figure of speech here.
- The combination of sunshine and said minerals also does wonders for the skin. Therefore, the ocean does not only make you healthy but beautiful, too.
Yet, these are only physical benefits. But, the beach and the ocean also impact mental health. The sound of waves, birds chirping, warm feeling of sand underneath the feet feed the soul and soothe the spirit. Just being there, in the moment, helps the person clear the mind and forget earthly ailments.
Contact Us Today and Make Your Future Brighter
No one wants to suffer from addiction. It’s a painful, heartbreaking process that destroys families and shatters dreams. For those who get caught in it, it can be difficult to find the resources and support they need to get clean and sober. But, that’s why our inpatient rehab Florida program exists. At Bright Futures Treatment Center, we know that SUD is a disease – not a personal weakness or moral failing. That’s why we treat all addictions with the same level of care and compassion. Our expert staff provides individualized rehab plans and helps those suffering find their way to lifelong health and wellness. So, don’t let pain and heartache become your new normal. Contact us today and make your future brighter.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Bright Futures Treatment Center located?
You can find us at:
2320 South Seacrest Blvd.
Boynton Beach, Florida 33435
What’s the cost of the inpatient rehab in Florida?
The cost of inpatient rehab varies based on a number of factors. Some of them are:
- duration of stay
- length of the detox program
- therapies needed
- medications used for treatment.
For more information, please contact one of our coordinators at (844) SOBER-00.
Which Experts are Included in Bright Futures Inpatient Program in Florida?
Bright Futures Treatment Center employs Master Level specialists in different fields, such as:
- Licensed Medical Health Counselors (LMHC);
- Licensed Professional Counselors (LPC);
- Approved Clinical Supervisors (ACS);
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (LMFT);
- National Certified Counselors (NCC);
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselors (CCMHC);
- Certified Recovery Coaches (CRC).
What Comes After Rehab?
After a person finishes our inpatient rehab Florida program, they are ready to transition to our Outpatient or Intensive Outpatient Programs. In case they’ve made a full recovery, they can skip OP and/or IOP and rely on our Aftercare and Alumni Programs that provide ongoing support for as long as they may need it.
What should I bring when I start inpatient rehab?
Starting rehab is a major step in the right direction. However, it is also a daunting, confusing time. To make it easier, our experts created a list of things that can be helpful during recovery. Refer to it to prepare for rehab and make it even more pleasant.
What happens in case of a relapse?
Relapse is NOT a personal failing and it’s nothing to be ashamed of. If it happens while you’re in OP or IOP, you can go back to our Inpatient Program for a short-term stay. We’ll reassess and readjust the treatment to better suit your new needs.
What types of payment options and plans do you offer?
Bright Futures accepts the following payment options:
Health insurance, credit and debit cards, e-transfer, US citizen cheques, cash.
We also offer a wide variety of payment plans and options, based on your needs and possibilities. Contact us at (844) SOBER-00 for more detail.
Does my private health insurance cover drug rehab?
Private insurance companies are obligated to provide some form of addiction treatment coverage, as per the Affordable Care Act (ACA). The extent of coverage may vary based on a number of factors. Therefore, it is best to converse with your insurance provider for the most accurate info.
Which health insurance does Bright Futures accept?
Bright Futures Treatment Center accepts most major insurance options. Refer to our General FAQ for a full list.
The above service is not part of the Bright Futures addiction treatment program. However, we recognize that it is necessary and vital to one’s long-term sobriety. If you or a loved one require any services that we do not offer we would be glad to refer you to one of our trusted affiliates.