Addiction is a disease that is hard to beat alone, but when going through it as a couple, the challenges are even greater. Bright Futures Treatment Center offers a safe and secure place where you and your partner can get sober with the help and support of our counselors and therapists. When searching for couples rehab in Florida, finding a place that has sufficient experience with the issue is what decides how successful you will be in your intent to reach long-term sobriety. Rely on our experts to guide you through the process and contact us today for all the pieces of information needed for your journey to a brighter future.
Fighting Alcohol or Drug Addiction Alongside Your Partner
Addiction is a widespread disease that, unfortunately, doesn’t have a complete cure. It can be controlled but it can never be erased. Moreover, what makes addiction even harder on the ones who are going through it are all the negative feelings of loneliness and solitude. Entering meth rehab in Boynton Beach by yourself might be the necessary step, but it’s certainly something you would prefer to do with someone by your side. While having a partner who is addicted can be damaging to your relationship, it’s also something that can immensely help you while on your path to a brighter future.
Fighting alcohol or drug addiction alongside your partner will definitely make your relationship stronger. While you and your significant other will be on this journey together, both of you will also receive the necessary treatment as individuals. Thus, you will be able to get the best of both worlds – get suitable help while holding the hand of your partner and receiving their unconditional support.
Inpatient vs. Outpatient Treatment – What’s The right First Step?
Different couples rehab Palm Beach centers will offer special benefits and will have their own way of handling addiction-related problems. However, most of them have one thing in common – they offer both Inpatient and Outpatient programs that are accompanied by a few other treatment options, as well. As someone battling addiction and going through all of its negative effects, deciding what’s the right first step for you and your partner will be difficult. Moreover, the beginning of your journey to sobriety is of crucial importance, which is why all the decisions should be made by professionals.
At Bright Futures Treatment Center, we wish to help couples find the best solution for their partnership, as well as their personal needs. Thus, we provide experts who will assess your unique situation and suggest the right course of treatment for you. Typically, your journey will begin in one of the two crucial programs of all couples rehabs in Boynton Beach:
- Inpatient treatment – a form of treatment where all patients stay in a facility for a prolonged time. While in the clinical building facilities, couples will attend therapy sessions both as individuals and as a couple. Likewise, they will have round-the-clock care and supervision, which is why Inpatient programs reign supreme when it comes to addiction treatment.
- Outpatient treatment – the type of treatment that allows one to integrate into normal life while still receiving care for their addiction. You will still need to attend different types of therapy sessions for the duration of this program. Depending on your needs, group meetings and individual sessions can take place once to five times per week.
Other programs that we offer
Bright Futures Treatment Center offers many other options for couples seeking rehab in Florida. All couples (and individuals) who contact us can go through different levels of care that we provide. Apart from Inpatient and Outpatient programs, you can also get the help you need in one (or a few) of the following programs:
- Medically Assisted Treatment (MAT) – this is usually the first step for most people entering couples rehab in Palm Beach. Our MAT programs are geared towards people who have been abusing substances for an extended time and will go through a significant withdrawal. Our experienced professionals will use FDA-approved drugs to help with your cravings and withdrawal symptoms. Using medicine that is intended for this purpose is the most effortless way to go through detox.
- Aftercare program – unfortunately, addiction is not a disease that has a definitive cure. It is something that you will have to work on for the rest of your life. Staying sober and being able to successfully resist all temptations is much more manageable while attending our Aftercare program. It teaches you and your significant other how to acquire healthy coping mechanisms that are necessary for this journey.
The only way to be certain which program is the right one for you is by contacting our Boynton Beach couples rehab facility. After going through a free initial assessment, you will have an accurate idea of what’s your starting point.
What Will a Detox Process For Two Be Like?
Arguably, detox is the most difficult part of the entire process involving couples rehab in Florida. Not only does it mark the beginning of the process, but it also includes all the unpleasant symptoms of withdrawal. And while going through detox is inevitable, it’s safe to say that it’s much easier once done in a pair. Couples have the luxury of having someone who will support them while going through cravings. When it comes to recovery, support is of crucial importance.
While going through a detox process as a pair, our professionals will treat you as one entity, but they will also take a good look at your individual needs. As meth, heroin, and crack cocaine rehab facility in Boynton Beach, we have individuals who come to us after struggling with different substances. If you are abusing heroin while your partner is addicted to alcohol, you will both go through detox in your own way. Our professionals will tailor the best course of treatment for you as an individual, and for you as a one-half of a couple.
During detox, you and your partner will be able to use different medications that are available for treating addiction and its symptoms. While you can always decide to go through detox without relying on medicine, many studies show that there are numerous benefits of using medication during the course of your treatment.
Addiction treatment medications that we use
There are many medications that can be used to treat addiction. Once you check into our Florida couples rehab, you will have a chance to opt for a MAT program. If you do so, you can receive treatment by experts who will assess what the best combination of drugs for you is. Generally speaking, at Bright Futures Treatment Center, we most rely on:
Whether seeking assistance for heroin treatment in Florida or looking for a way to kick your alcohol addiction, medications can actually help you achieve better and faster results. Plenty of research studies show that individuals who have used these drugs when going through withdrawal had a lot more success down the line. Most often, they found it easier to maintain sobriety and prevent relapse.
Of course, when being treated as a pair, it’s safe to say that you could have rather different ideas of what the course of your treatment should look like. Our couples rehab Boynton Beach experts can tailor treatment plans for couples where one person wants to rely on medications and the other wishes to proceed with a medicine-free treatment.
Different Types of Recovery for Couples You can Encounter at Bright Futures Treatment Center
Addiction is a disease that is difficult to overcome and manage. However, due to many different types of therapy and treatment plans, one can successfully put their addiction under control. If you are coming to us as a couple, you have the benefit of going through rehabilitation alongside your partner. As one of the best Florida couples rehab centers that also provide assistance for individuals, we understand the importance of covering all of our basis.
Thus, when tailoring a treatment plan for our clients, we always include both individual and couples therapy sessions. In fact, Bright Futures Treatment Center believes that it’s only with a combination of different types of therapy that one can achieve long-term success. Thus, we make sure our clients go through a combination of different therapy sessions.
Different types of therapy you can find at Bright Futures Treatment Center
- Therapeutic activities – never underestimate the power different activities such as yoga can have on addiction treatment. When going into couples rehab in Boynton Beach, you have the luxury of having a partner for early morning yoga sessions and after-dinner journaling.
- Group sessions – being surrounded by people who are currently going through the same difficulties as you are can be incredibly therapeutic. You and your partner can form a part of a larger group where different topics regarding addiction and healing will be discussed.
- Dual diagnosis – oftentimes, addiction stems from other disorders, such as the ones affecting our moods. People with a dual diagnosis will have to treat two issues at the same time. Luckily, Bright Futures Treatment Center has experts who can help you deal with a mood disorder, as well as your addiction.
- Holistic therapy – we use contemporary and advanced approaches, such as Biofeedback, to treat your addiction. These sessions will be a significant addition to your treatment plan, and we are sure you might even enjoy them.
- Trauma therapy – sometimes, addiction results from a response to trauma. Whether you know that you have suffered from a traumatic event in the past or are not sure whether you have any similar problems, you can use the help of our experts to help you get to the bottom of things.
Of course, it goes without saying that the main focus will remain on individual therapy. It is the best and the fastest way for a person to get to the bottom of their addiction and understand its root cause. It’s only after you identify the problem that you can work on its resolution.
Overcoming a Dual Diagnosis
It can be overwhelming once you or your partner get a dual diagnosis after entering a Palm Beach couples rehab facility. However, while this might not be something you have hoped for, it could actually be a piece of good news. Most people never get to know what has caused their addiction in the first place. But those who do receive a dual diagnosis will know that their mood disorder has played a significant role in their addiction. Keep in mind that the roles can be reversed, and your addiction could trigger a mood disorder.
Either way, identifying the issue is the first step to treating it. It’s going to be much easier to find the best course of treatment for you once we know where you stand. It oftentimes happens that only one of the partners will get a dual diagnosis. Our experience shows that their significant other will provide the additional support that, in combination with our experts, provides one with the best chances for success.
Instead of thinking about your dual diagnosis as an unfortunate event, think of it as a silver lining. It lets you focus on both problems at once, allowing you to leave couples rehab in Florida as a fully healed person.
The Costs of Couples Rehab in Boynton Beach
Many individuals and couples are aware that they need some professional assistance. However, not every person will have enough means for affording a lengthy stay in Florida couples rehab. We are firm believers that every person deserves to get the help that they need when they need it. Thus, we have not only created cost-effective pricing for our services, but we have also ensured that you can receive the necessary treatment through your insurance policy.
There is a lengthy list of insurances that we here at Bright Futures Treatment Center accept. Depending on your policy, all the costs related to your treatment can be covered by your provider. Of course, they might also cover only a portion of the costs, which is something that will depend on your coverage. When it comes to the insurance providers that we gladly accept, they include:
- AETNA Insurance
- Ambetter of Arkansas
- Ambetter of Peach State Georgia
- AmeriHealth Insurance
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan Rehab Centers
- Cigna Insurance
- ComPsych Insurance
- CoreSource Insurance
- Concentric Health Care
- First Choice Health Insurance
- Harvard Pilgrim Insurance
- Medical Mutual
- Qualcare Insurance
- Qual Choice of Arkansas
- UnitedHealthcare Group Insurance
If you do not see your insurance provider on this list, feel free to contact our Addiction Specialists at (844) SOBER00 and explore your billing options. Bright Futures Treatment Center gives the option of having someone else pay for your treatment center. Thus, if you have a close friend or a family member who wants to help, you can make the necessary arrangements with our full assistance.
Addictions You Can Treat in Couples Rehab in Florida
There is almost an endless number of substances a person can be addicted to. Likewise, it is rather easy to develop an addiction even when taking drugs that were prescribed by your doctor. It doesn’t take long for those after-work drinks to turn into alcohol dependence. Thus, we here at Bright Futures Treatment Center aim to provide the necessary help for all individuals and couples. We treat:
- Drug addiction in Florida – from meth to heroin and everything in between, drug dependence can wreak havoc on one’s life. We have licensed and experienced professionals whose main job will be to assist you through withdrawal and everything that comes after it.
- Alcohol addiction in Florida – nowadays, there are many people who have a positive association with alcohol consumption. If your leisurely drinks have turned into alcohol addiction, feel free to contact our rehab facility.
- Prescription drug addiction in Florida – prescription drugs, such as Oxycodone and Adderall are known for being highly addictive. In fact, people seeking couples rehab Boynton Beach facilities oftentimes do so due to their addiction to Oxycodone. It would be wise to seek prompt assistance if you or your partner notice that you have developed an addiction to these types of medications.
What to expect during Oxycodone rehab and withdrawal
Going through prescription drug withdrawal resembles the withdrawal process that includes most other substances. If both you and your partner are addicted to Oxycodone, you will first be assessed by our addiction specialists. Then, you will be provided with a tailored plan that will include medication assistance, which is optional.
During the entire rehab and withdrawal process, you can expect our specialists to be by your side, available for help and monitoring. As you go through the different levels of care that we offer, different treatment options will be included in the mix. Since attending Oxycodone rehab with your significant other, you will always have the luxury of having the support of someone close to you while receiving the necessary treatment.
The dangers of Oxycodone relapse
Because Oxycodone is a prescription drug, its use might be imperative for treating your medical condition. It might be substituted with some other prescribed drugs, but the dangers of Oxycodone relapse will always remain. As a highly addictive drug that is rather available, staying away from Oxycodone long-term might be a struggle. Bear in mind that relapsing isn’t something that’s rare, nor does it present the end of the road for you. As long as you take the appropriate action, you can manage to once again get your addiction under control.
The Importance of Ongoing Treatment and Our Aftercare Program
Many individuals believe that their journey to sobriety ends once they graduate from the Outpatient program. While this moment does signify significant growth and marks the beginning of your addiction-free life, it’s merely the first step to long-term sobriety. Inpatient and Outpatient programs serve to help you get through withdrawal and acquire healthy coping mechanisms. However, it’s our Aftercare program that keeps you healthy in the long run.
Bright Futures Treatment Center’s Aftercare program consists of weekly, monthly, and annual meetings and gatherings. These meetings allow you to integrate into the sober community and exchange experiences with the people who have gone through the same problems. Moreover, they keep you accountable and help you remain far away from your addiction. Well, your addiction will always be a part of you. However, it is up to you to put it under control and not let it take over your life.
Aftercare programs prevent relapse
In the best-case scenario, individuals would complete a rehab program and stay away from drugs or alcohol for the rest of their lives. Unfortunately, that’s not always the case. Many times, people will relapse, with some doing it a couple of times over the course of their lives. Relapse isn’t the end of the road for you – but it would be best to prevent it.
That’s one of the main benefits of attending Aftercare programs, as they help prevent relapse. By constantly being provided with the support and guidance that the individuals attending these problems have to offer, you will get to stay strong in the face of temptation.
What to do if one of you is relapsing?
Of course, not even Aftercare programs in the best Palm Beach couples rehab centers are sometimes enough to help you successfully stay away from relapsing. There are two scenarios surrounding relapse that can occur:
- Only one of you will be relapsing
- Both of you will go through a relapse
Whether you are the one that has relapsed or you notice it in your significant other, it’s essential that you seek the necessary care right away. Most often, you will go through a similar process as you did when first starting treatment. Your stay inside a couples rehab facility in Florida will usually begin with a MAT program, after which it will be followed up by the appropriate levels of care.
Moreover, bear in mind that the sooner you admit that you have relapsed, the sooner you can get back on the right track. If you or your partner are exhibiting any of the following signs of relapse, consider it the right time to contact a treatment facility:
- Being once again acquainted with the people associated with your past drug or alcohol use
- Glamorizing the days when you were addicted
- Isolating yourself
- Not partaking in your usual hobbies and activities
- Missing meetings and therapy
- Changing your behavior
- Having doubts in the process of recovery
- Spending more money than usual, borrowing, or stealing
What are The Main Benefits of Therapy for Couples?
Your motivation to get better and seek help will play a vital role in how successful you will be in your intent. While having sufficient motivation for recovery is great, it’s even better if your significant other has the same level of motivation. According to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, motivation is the key factor in recovery.
Let’s suppose that both you and your partner are equally committed to putting your addiction under control. In such circumstances, people get to reap plenty of benefits of therapy for couples. While there are many advantages of attending couples rehab in Florida, we’ll only focus on the three main ones.
You will have someone to lean on every step of the way
As human beings, we crave support on a daily basis. And while getting that support with mundane tasks from the people that we love is important, it’s even more important when something big is happening. People who are going through addiction will certainly thrive after seeing that the people close to them are rooting for their success. That’s why one of the greatest advantages of Florida couples rehab lies in the constant stream of support that you will be getting.
Having your significant other next to you will provide you with additional motivation to get better. Likewise, by being able to hold their hand, you will have the luxury of knowing that you are doing something for them, as well. Showing your endless support and receiving it back will make the entire journey to recovery much easier.
You can hold each other accountable
Accountability is very important for addiction recovery. Individuals who attend alcohol or drug rehab usually feel like they have an obligation toward their therapists. However, feeling like you have an obligation to your significant other is a much more powerful driving force. Once you have someone you love in front of you, it’s going to be much more difficult to ignore those feelings of duty.
Thus, attending couples rehab in Boynton Beach with your significant other will be of immense help during the journey. If either one of you feels like slipping up and falling off the right track, all you will have to do is look next to you to once again remember why you are doing it.
You will be able to strengthen your relationship
Addiction is a disease that can put a lot of strain on one’s personal relationships. The situation becomes much more complicated when both sides of a couple are consumed by the shackles of addiction. You might start to panic if you notice that your relationship is suffering due to your addictive tendencies. That’s just one more reason to search for a suitable Boynton Beach couples rehab center with your significant other.
Going through a process as intense as rehab can strengthen your relationship more than you can imagine. In fact, it’s during the hardships that relationships and partnerships strengthen. Thus, you can be certain that you will leave rehab with your relationship being in a much better place.
Things to Consider Before, During, and After Couples Rehab
While couples rehab in Florida comes with plenty of advantages, it still isn’t something that you should go into blindly. Remember that there are two sides to every coin, meaning that you could experience some drawbacks of attending rehab with your significant other. Thus, we here at Bright Futures Treatment Center want you to keep an open mind and pay attention to some things.
- Before attending couples rehab, it’s necessary to think about where your relationship stands. Likewise, it’s essential to first think about your needs and wishes as an individual before paying attention to your needs as a couple. Do you want to attend rehab with your significant other? Would the presence of your partner discourage you or make you feel bad in any way? If the answer is yes, then you should think about going into rehab as an individual.
- During couples rehab, it’s important to balance your role as someone’s partner and a person with their own needs. If you have decided to find a Boynton Beach couples rehab center, we must assume that you believe that the presence of your partner is going to be of great help. Make sure you provide them with the support they need while also focusing on yourself.
- After couples rehab, you will be able to reap some of the greatest benefits of attending rehab with your significant other. Namely, you and your partner will be able to help each other stay sober. Not only can you take part in sober activities together, but you can also frequent places that won’t present a source of temptation for either one of you.
Do you think couples rehab isn’t the right step for you?
While couples rehab is great, it’s certainly not right for everyone. Deciding against it does not mean that you don’t love your partner. It simply means you feel more comfortable reaching sobriety by yourself. When it comes to addiction, you should always make the decisions that benefit your wellbeing. It might not sound great, but this is the one time when you can be selfish. Whether as an individual or a part of a couple, Bright Futures Treatment Center can aid you in your efforts.
Addiction and Its Effects On Your Relationship
It’s no secret that addiction can wreak havoc on your relationship or marriage. Marriages, where at least one partner is suffering from an addiction, are much more likely to end in divorce. Likewise, these relationships tend to be more abusive, where one or both partners will become victims of domestic violence. Most couples will be able to notice the downfall of their relationships and the way they treat one another. However, this doesn’t have to be the end of the road.
By seeking the necessary help inside a couples rehab Palm Beach facility, you can work towards re-establishing the mutual feelings of respect you once had. Bright Futures Treatment Center will happily provide you with specialists and therapists who will work on managing your addiction, but also reflect on your relationship. This way, you will get to walk out of our treatment center sober and with a reignited passion for your significant other.
Statistical data related to addiction among couples
- 34.6% of all divorces happen due to the alcohol or drug addiction of one partner.
- 8% of America’s population has a substance use disorder
- 25% of American children are exposed to alcoholism in their homes
- Men are eight times more likely to mistreat their spouses when suffering from alcohol addiction.
- Individuals who abuse drugs or alcohol are six times more likely to be in abusive relationships.
Why Should You Choose Bright Futures Treatment Center?
With so many couples rehab centers in Florida, choosing the optimal place for yourself and your partner could be difficult. We here at Bright Futures Treatment Center have ensured to provide you with every amenity you could need during your stay. For starters, we have a convenient location, as we are less than a mile away from the ocean. That allows couples to partake in some relaxing activities beachside and get some vitamin Sea.
Secondly, we offer luxurious facilities that will help you go through treatment while being as comfortable as possible. Our clinical and residential facilities have all the conveniences you could need. From flat-screen TVs to pool tables and 24-hour help, we make sure that every area is covered.
Finally, we offer the most important thing of all – experienced professionals. All of our therapists and counselors have been working in the field of addiction recovery for years. With their help, you will be able to find your way to a sober lifestyle in no time.
Contact Us and Get The Help You Need As Soon As Possible
When in need of couples rehab in Florida, it’s best not to waste your time on endless research of potential treatment centers. Instead, pick up your phone and contact Bright Futures Treatment Center. The job of our specialists will be to provide you and your significant other with a fresh start in life. By focusing on you as a couple and you as an individual, we will manage to cover all of our basis. Inquire which payment options are at your disposal and get our professional help right away.
Where is Bright Futures Treatment Center Located?
Our location is among the most appealing things about us. We are located less than a mile away from the Atlantic Ocean, and you can find us at the following address:
2320 South Seacrest Blvd.
Boynton Beach, Florida 33435
Which accreditation does Bright Futures Treatment Center possess?
We have always adhered to the highest industry standards which dictate that certain accreditations need to be in place. Thus, you will find us accredited by and associated with:
- The Joint Commission NPO
- The Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- Florida Association of Recovery Residences (FARR)
- The Florida Department of Children and Families
- National Council on Alcoholism and other Drug Dependencies (NCADD)
- NAADAC, the Association for Addiction Professionals
Who Provides Help at Bright Futures Treatment Center?
Every person associated with Bright Futures Treatment Center is reliable, experienced, and verified. We have hired our staff after extensive rounds of interviews and background checks. The entire team is trained in HIPAA and FMLA guidelines and regulations. You can learn more details about our members by reading the section of our website titled ‘Meet The Staff.’
How Long Are the Programs that Bright Futures Treatment Center Offers?
Every program is uniquely tailored to the particular needs of our clients. Thus, you can spend only two weeks inside our facilities or you can experience a stay that will span over the course of a few months. The important thing is that we work in accordance with your needs, as you will be an integral part of the decision-making process.