Bright Futures is focused on helping those that struggle with addiction to find a sense of purpose and a meaningful life in recovery. Our clinical staff is highly trained to aid clients in identifying an individualized recovery plan that is geared towards healing the whole individual. Whether a client needs residential, day and/or night treatment with community housing, intensive outpatient or outpatient treatment, the Bright Futures team is able to provide a continuum of care to see the client through the first year in recovery.
At Bright Futures, each client is supported by a team of highly trained clinicians, medical staff, case managers and supportive sober support staff to meet their individual needs with thoughtful care. Through a myriad of therapeutic approaches each client is partnered with a therapist that will identify and meet their specific needs.
Our low client to therapist ration promotes strong rapport and increased individualized success metrics. Our master’s level therapists deliver evidenced based therapy modalities focusing on the disease concept of addiction, cognitive distortions and core issues that led to substance abuse, coping skills, improving self-esteem, anger and stress management, codependency, goal setting and restoring family systems. Our team includes:
- 3 Clinicians are EMDR Trained
- 2 Therapists are able to engage in hypnotherapy
- 2 12-step recovery foundation
- 1 Trained in DBT, 2 others utilize DBT
- All 5 therapists have a minimum of 2 years in the field; 3 greater than 5 years
- 4 Mental Health Counseling Trained (2 LMHC, 2 Registered Mental Health Counselor Interns)
- 1 Medical Director with specialization in substance abuse and psychiatry (24/7 access)
- Client to therapist Ratio – 1:6 on average
- 2 Case Managers that are Certified Recovery Coaches
Whether you are ready to start your recovery or you simply need more information, feel free to contact us at +18442077772. We will be honored to help you find your bright future.