Today more than ever alcohol has become a large part of the American culture. With more than 86% of American adults consuming alcohol in their life at some point, it is a culturally accepted way of life.
You may even have a member of your family or a friend that is known to drink in excess. But because alcohol is such a large part of our culture today, it isn’t always easy to identify when drinking has become a serious problem in your loved one’s life.
Have you been considering if your loved one is suffering from alcohol addiction in Boynton Beach? Keep reading for 10 signs your loved one is an alcoholic.
If you or someone you love is in need of assistance through rehab or recovery, contact Bright Futures Treatment Center today!
- Lying about drinking or hiding alcohol.
- Irrational moodiness or emotional ups & downs.
- Avoiding situations that don’t involve alcohol.
- Changes in friend or social group.
- Poor performance in work or school activities.
- Rapid weight loss or gain.
- New unusual sleeping habits.
- Glazed eyes or pupils larger or smaller than usual.
- Depressed or anxious
- Deterioration of personal appearance.
Need Help with Alcohol Addiction in Boynton Beach?
Do you notice any of these sign? They may indicate that the person has an alcohol dependency. When abuse turns into addiction, there is a serious problem that needs to be addressed. We have a professional staff who are able to effectively asses and screen for addiction. Contact Bright Futures Treatment Center today if you or a loved one is in need of help with alcohol addiction in Boynton Beach!